Greetings!

Salt4Lifer

Hello everyone,
I've been a hobbyist, off and on, practically since I was a kid. After escaping Indiana a few years back and surrounding myself with the beauty of the Gulf Coast of Florida, I naturally got back into it. I'm naturally inclined for landscapes/wildlife. Love street, but not that great at it yet. Have NO eye for architectural, but would like to work on it. Portrait is a complete dislike. In my quest to learn more, I joined and creeped for awhile before deciding to join in. Maybe I'll even post a photo or 2! :encouragement:

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Welcome to the forum Salt4Lifer. (High Blood Pressure???? Ha!) Feel free to jump in and post some of your work. Everyone on here is learning, some are just farther along than others. Lots of knowledge and various interests can be found on the forum. Like I said before, Jump in, the water is fine.

Welcome to the forum

If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number like D7100; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Also start posting some photos!!!

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.