DSC_0232 nxd.jpg

DSC_0249 nxd.jpg

DSC_0233 nxd.jpg

DSC_0238 nxd.jpg

DSC_0245 nxd.jpg

DSC_0231 nxd.jpg

wev

Contributor
Nice cars -- aside from the green and gray bug in the center. . . .

My great aunt Blanche, who favored men's three piece suits and cigars, owned a Duzie.

RON_RIP

One was stored in our barn in Indiana when I was a child and I use to sneak into it and play. It was owned by the owner of the IndianapolisSpeedway and was reputed to have belonged to a Chicago mobster.

"CHRIS"

Nice cars -- aside from the green and gray bug in the center. . . .

My great aunt Blanche, who favored men's three piece suits and cigars, owned a Duzie.

Much like the car itself, it sounds like Blanche was fascinating and ahead of her time.

"CHRIS"

One was stored in our barn in Indiana when I was a child and I use to sneak into it and play. It was owned by the owner of the IndianapolisSpeedway and was reputed to have belonged to a Chicago mobster.

LOL, and I only had match box cars.........

Actually one of the autos in my post was owned by Dillinger. Alot of rich history in Northern Indiana involving autos.........and mobsters alike!

RON_RIP

LOL, and I only had match box cars.........

Actually one of the autos in my post was owned by Dillinger. Alot of rich history in Northern Indiana involving autos.........and mobsters alike!

Yeah those bad boys would sneak over into Indiana to hide from the law but this car was stored on a farm near Beech Grove which is on the southeastern edge of Indianapolis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk