Fng

chipinsc

Hi from about the middle of South Carolina, I am a displaced Florida Guy!!I am 57, disabled US Army Veteran, married to the love of my life (she is battling dementia) we have 2 sons & 5 grandsons. I have been playing around the DSLR world since late 2008, just recently started getting off AUTO and trying to learn this thing ...I struggle and sometimes click back to auto be sure I get the shot !!! I started with a D40 that my Loving Bride surprised me with Christmas 2008, I still have the D40 & also have a D3200 lenses include the kit 18-55 ,55-200mm also have a 50mm , 70-300mm , 600mm I am in the market for something in the 70-200 range F2 so I can shoot my grandsons playing football a night. I havent been using any post editing except maybe to crop. look foward to learnring & hope to be able to share some things I have picked up.

Stay vigilant, Be safe
Make the day count!
Chip

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Welcome to the forum, Chip. You will find that there are a great bunch of people with tons of knowledge available to add to your fun.

Danno

Welcome Chip! Glad to have you. lot's of talent here to learn from and everyone is always willing to share their experiences.