Well, it's back to basics for me.

Konin

I think I've done the right thing, it was liberating !

I've had a clear out. sold, gave, got rid of all my 120 & 35mm cameras, gear etc, including two 35mm Nikons and my processing equipment to concentrate on digital.

It was a hard decision but which has left me with just two good old inexpensive D50's, three lenses and a tripod, that's it, nothing else, nothing fancy, nothing expensive.

I found I was fiddling around with the cameras too much and not getting to know them properly or using them to their full advantage.

It does feel good though, like when I first started off many years ago and could only afford one camera.

paul04

The best camera is the one in your hand,

sometimes when a friend and I go out taking a few shots, say for landscape, I just take 1 camera+1 lens, my friend will bring 3 cameras+3 or 4 lenses 3 camera bags, and quite often he does miss some very good photo opportunities.

Last edited:

Danno

That is me... One camera and one lens. If I take two lenses I always include my 10-20 mm F/3.5 with whatever the other lens might be.

Roy1961

Contributor
same 1 camera and 1 lens, if i go to the lakes i will have my gear in the car if i wanted to switch out.

Blacktop

Not me. I take a whole bunch of crap with me. Never know when you're going to need it. Today I took 2 cameras 4 lenses and a tripod. Of course I left the tripod head plate at home!:mad: