My camera is broken!

Ok so I recently dropped my camera. At first everything seemed ok, but in live view mode I tried to move the af box but it wouldn't work.
So I tried to click the Information button but it felt like the spring had gone behind it. i tried the other buttons and everything worked fine except for
the menu button which felt like it should work but it was just unresponsive.

Is there anything I can do? I use this camera as my job and buying another is out of the question.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

paul04

Welcome to the forum,

You could take the camera to a local camera shop (if you have one near by) and see how much it would cost to repair,

Another idea, look on say eBay, someone might be selling a non working camera like yours, and you could swap parts over.

Blacktop

Ok so I recently dropped my camera. At first everything seemed ok, but in live view mode I tried to move the af box but it wouldn't work.
So I tried to click the Information button but it felt like the spring had gone behind it. i tried the other buttons and everything worked fine except for
the menu button which felt like it should work but it was just unresponsive.

Is there anything I can do? I use this camera as my job and buying another is out of the question.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Hope you can get it fixed. If you're using this camera for your income, It might be a good idea to have a backup for times like these!

WElcome to the forum. It would help if you gave us a little more information like what kind of camera it is.

You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number like D7100; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Thanks

Blacktop

WElcome to the forum. It would help if you gave us a little more information like what kind of camera it is.

You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number like D7100; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Thanks

It's a D3300.

Roy1961

Contributor
seeing as its in the D3300 section, i have fell for this a few times. lol

hope you can get it fixed, Hello and welcome btw.