Mobile Style

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Check out the new mobile style on your cell phone :)

Of course you can always use Tapatalk if you prefer viewing the site in an application vs your browser.

Peekcha

Of course you can always use Tapatalk if you prefer viewing the site in an application vs your browser.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316628702.845277.jpg

Not designed to work on the iPhone?

Mike150

Does this mean I have to go out and buy a new smart phone???

With my current phone, I can call people and they can call me. What more would I need?

fotojack

Does this mean I have to go out and buy a new smart phone???

With my current phone, I can call people and they can call me. What more would I need?

LOL Mike...............that's the exact same reason I got a cell phone. :) I have a lap top and a desk top PC. Don't need all that crap on my phone.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
weird, maybe you already have a cookie set on your phone for the full style. You can change it by going to the very bottom left and selecting "Nikonites Mobile"

Berkerk

weird, maybe you already have a cookie set on your phone for the full style. You can change it by going to the very bottom left and selecting "Nikonites Mobile"

Had to do the same when I checked it out. There was no browser detection.

Jrgavette

sorry for for reviving this ... Quick question about tapatalk. I can view and "like" things just fine, but when I try to post or reply, it seems to not make it onto the site. Is this a tala talk issue or are we not able to post and reply from an app on this board?

Thanks!

sorry for for reviving this ... Quick question about tapatalk. I can view and "like" things just fine, but when I try to post or reply, it seems to not make it onto the site. Is this a tala talk issue or are we not able to post and reply from an app on this board?

Thanks!

I use TapaTalk all the time and never have any problems with it.