Updated editor

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Today the forum software was updated. It includes a new editor that is used to post new threads/posts and blogs. You'll see that this one has many more formatting options.

Enjoy!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Great stuff, jdeg. Now if you can just get rid of that annoying Nikon survey popup.........

You're still getting that? Are you getting it more than one time a visit? I thought they fixed it. grrr

The new advanced editor is great!!! Thank you!

No Prob.

Btw, there were a lot of other bug fixes as well. I just updated the product database. Still working on the gallery (comments aren't working yet).

PhotoAV8R

Getting it sometimes 2 and 3 times a visit. Once as soon as I log in, and then about 5 minutes later I get it again.
I don't know nuthin', but I never have to log in here - I bookmarked the "New Posts" link and use that. If you have cookies blocked, it might be causing some of your survey problems. Probably not the "multiple times per visit" one, though.

fotojack

I don't know nuthin', but I never have to log in here - I bookmarked the "New Posts" link and use that. If you have cookies blocked, it might be causing some of your survey problems. Probably not the "multiple times per visit" one, though.

Nope, I don't have cookies blocked, and I have Nikonites bookmarked, too, but I always have to log in. It doesn't seem to save my log in either. :( I probably don't have something checked, or something IS checked that shouldn't be.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
EWD..jpg