Hi from Maryland!

StephMiller

Morning, Everyone!

I'm Stephanie and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in the beautiful area in and around Annapolis and the Chesapeake Bay. I've recently been taking stock of my business, my life and my art, and realized that improvements can be made all around! I'm working on increasing my brand's value and recognition, and to do that I have to up the quality of my workmanship! I also realize that I hardly ever touch my camera anymore if it's not for a wedding or other shoot! I want to get back to the love I had for it in college :)

I'm excited to join a Nikon-based forum :) I'm shooting a D300s as my main, with my old D200 as my backup/second camera.

Looking forward to being an active member and connecting with other Nikon users!

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi Stephanie! I lived in that area for a long time. You have a lot of beautiful opportunities nearby to recharge your batteries. Don't know if you're planning on participating in Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk but it is a free way to interact with like minded people.

fotojack

Hi Steph....welcome to Nikonites. Glad to see you still shoot with a D200. :) I'm pretty sure you'll like it here. Lots of helpful people and advice.....and we have fun while we're at it. :)

StephMiller

Hi Everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Eduard - I haven't heard of the Photowalk before .. thanks for including the link!
jengajohhttp://nikonites.com/members/jengajoh.html - It's always great meeting other local photographers! I'm not up in Columbia as much as I used to be, but it's a lovely area and lots of great places to shoot!
fotojack - love my D200 .. probably one of my favorite cameras .. now it's my back up at weddings and events, but other than that, it pretty much lives with me as my day-to-day camera.
myst-shyft and jcottone45 - thanks for your welcome messages!