Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Geebob

Hello everyone,
I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. I'm Bob from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Last week I switched back to Nikon after shooting Canon since 2006 until maybe last year. I bought a D750.
I said "switched back to" cause back in 1993, I bought and shoot Nikon FM2, until I went digital with Canon years later. I still have the FM2 and until about two years ago I still shoot it.

At the time being I have and use my old Nikkor lenses: AF 50 f/1.4D, 70-210 f/3.5-5.6 (if I'm not mistaken). These are two old lenses, they're bought in 1993.
I still have another lens which is a Nikkor 35-70, can't remember the f number but not f/2.8, it's the one that came with the FM2 as kit lens back in the 90s, which is still borrowed by a friend. I plan to buy more modern Nikkor lenses and currently considering several focal length (and brands).

Good to be here.

Danno

Welcome to the Forum Bob... I think you will find it a good place to get back into Nikon. Lots of helpful folks here.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
@Geebob, Hello and welcome to the forum. Anything you ever wanted to know about your 750 and lenses can be found here. There are lots of knowledgeable people here.