Custom Wedding Photo Album

jayhunter

Do anyone know of a site where I can get a custom photo album done with a custom 8x10 cover and the 5x7 pictures to go inside of the album. I want the pictures printed and not printed on the pages like the photo books at Wal-Mart & Walgreens

§am

You mean like an old 'skool' album with picture holders, but with modern day printed cover?

Depends where in the world you hail from as to the kind of responses you will get too

aroy

I have a lot of albums where the photographs are inserted into plastic sleeves. It is an inexpensive solution for keeping photos (this was in the film era, when you had to print to see!). The problem is that with time the images stick to the plastic sleeves and look hazy. That is why today for albums the better solution is to print the photographs directly on to good quality paper with good quality ink. These albums can be designed by the user online and come out as a printed book. The images last longer and you have an option of printing in non-tearable smudge resistant paper.

So I will recommend you to try it. Here is a link to what I use
Imagewrap and Dustjacket Photo Books | Custom Hard Cover Photo Books - Photojaanic | Photojaanic