Mrs Blacktop's whenever she feels like taking a pic thread.

Blacktop

It will be interesting to see how she progresses over time as I'm slowly going to guide her along the way.

I'm just going to let her go at her own pace and not push her at all. If she's happy with what she is doing, then that's all it matters.
I will be processing her shots for now , and only in LR.
She will be using the D7100 and whatever lens that I feel that she should have at any one time. Right now she's learning composition . I have her shooting in auto, but as [MENTION=6277]Don Kuykendall[/MENTION] suggested in another thread I may just set it up in P mode for her.

She is not interested in joining our group here right now as she's busy with work, her garden and she's on Google+ in her spare time. So I will be uploading the pics for her for now.:encouragement:

Blacktop

Mary's Shots-7980.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
They are very nice, Pete, but am I seeing a slight greenish tint in the shadows (such as the flashing or gutter in the first image)? Or is it me? I will be calibrating my monitor later today though....

Spottydumplings

They are very nice, Pete, but am I seeing a slight greenish tint in the shadows (such as the flashing or gutter in the first image)? Or is it me? I will be calibrating my monitor later today though....

I would thought that this would be expected; there is an aweful lot green in the picture to reflect off of shiny surfaces:rainbow:.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I was going to say this in another thread where you posted a photo of flowers she took, but this is a better place for the comment.

Pete, she will be teaching you how it's done before long. Ha!