hi from australia

Mark Carroll

hi all ,
im mark from gippsland in victoria, ive studyed photography at a tertiary level back in pre dig days. shot 8x10, 5x4, mamiya 6x7,s{a favorite} mamiya c330's{still got it} printed b and w and colour in the day.
nikon was my choice in those days {f801 band f4 still in use for b and w} flirted with pentax and there stunning ltd lenses. Curently im shooting fuji x cameras and love them, however im a 2 day owner of a d750 for landscape stuff and so far im infatuated lol
cheers mark

dck22

Welcome to the forum from Western New York State and a fellow D750 shooter! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

MaxBlake

G'day, Mark, and welcome to the forum. This is a great place for shooters of all skill levels, with friendly folks more than happy to share what they know.

Scott Murray

hi all ,
im mark from gippsland in victoria, ive studyed photography at a tertiary level back in pre dig days. shot 8x10, 5x4, mamiya 6x7,s{a favorite} mamiya c330's{still got it} printed b and w and colour in the day.
nikon was my choice in those days {f801 band f4 still in use for b and w} flirted with pentax and there stunning ltd lenses. Curently im shooting fuji x cameras and love them, however im a 2 day owner of a d750 for landscape stuff and so far im infatuated lol
cheers mark

Welcome to the forum, good luck with the D750 I am sure you will love it. We have a few Aussies here now.

Whiskeyman

hi all ,
cheers mark

Welcome to nikonites.com. I hope you enjoy it here!!

Welcome to the forum, good luck with the D750 I am sure you will love it. We have a few Aussies here now.
Yes, a few are here, but more are always welcome!!

Wayne