nikon wireless mobile utility????

Mark Carroll

hi all im brand new here{got a d750 ariving in a fiew days} ive been trying to find theb nikon wireless mobile utility for ios and just cannot find it....anyone point me in the right ditrection ,or is it no longe available.
cheers mark

Just go to the App Store in IOS AND IT IS LISTED THERE
e3c3761ba574a950fcaa326ecbd44cd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Carroll

thanks guys....got it through hororscope fish's google serch.....it just dosent show up in apples app store
thanks for the welcom rocket cowboy

It popped up to the top of the list for me in the app store on my iPhone. I just searched for Nikon and there it was.

The app works great with the D750. I had to add on adapter with my D7100 and it is the pits with it.

RocketCowboy

I used Google and it took about three seconds to find the download I linked to in my previous post.

Just relating my experience when I tried to search in the apple App Store for it. Not saying I did it right, just that I understand the OP having problems finding it the first time.

Regardless, plenty of help here so finding shouldn't be a problem anymore. ;)

Mark Carroll

thanks for then welcom cwgriz...picked up the camera thisarvo and thev app is up and working ..quite an instinctive camera to use as well,dought it will replace my fuji's .but it wont gather any moss either. different tools for different tasks

dck22

Welcome to the forum from Western New York State. Which Fuji do you shoot? I just got an X-Pro2 for some street shooting. You will love the D750. I use mine for everything else.

carguy

It popped up to the top of the list for me in the app store on my iPhone. I just searched for Nikon and there it was.

The app works great with the D750. I had to add on adapter with my D7100 and it is the pits with it.
It can be buggy with my Coolpix A, I have yet to use it with my D7100 however.
Many have posted it works better with the device in Airplane Mode, I've not had that experience myself.

carguy

Just relating my experience when I tried to search in the apple App Store for it. Not saying I did it right, just that I understand the OP having problems finding it the first time.

Regardless, plenty of help here so finding shouldn't be a problem anymore. ;)
Yep. I recently had issues finding basic apps like Instagram & flickr on an ipad using the app store search. A google search pointed me right to it in the app store and it was an easy download from there.

Osantacruz

I think I had the same problem looking for it on my iPad. The solution was to look at iPhone apps instead of iPad apps. When searching, I think there's an option to choose which kinds of apps to look for (don't have my iPad with me so I can't just go check)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Valsmere

I use it a little bit for the photos I want on my phone but other than than it doesn't see much use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk