Kiss me you fool!

kevy73

These guys were awesome fun. She was Danish, he was Aussie... fantastic couple - obviously very comfortable around other people to kiss and canoodle. Will add a few more to this set too...

Taken with the 200 F2 from memory. I have the wrong lightroom catalogue open and I am exporting 2 folders so I can't change over and look...

DSC_9535-X3.jpg

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Fantastic photo! :)

So how do you like the D4 for weddings--does it work well as a wedding camera? I doubt I'd go with any of the D3, D4, or D5 cameras for my own needs, but they are amazing camera bodies.

kevy73

Love the D4 for weddings. The focus is insanely good. I use continuous 9 point and move my centre point around constantly and it doesn't matter if it is in the middle or edge, I can shoot at 2.8, 2 and 1.4 all day and only miss a handful of shots. I trust them implicitly.

Having said that, I am tempted to get a D750 as a 3rd body for weddings - just to get the dynamic range... but I am also considering purchasing the Pentax 645Z medium format for the location shoots - for the dynamic range and 'wow' factor I hope it might give clients...

Bill16

Great shots buddy! I like that first one best, because you caught them just at the right time in their positions! But I did like the back lighting in the other shot, giving a great almost glowing effect! Way to go my friend!:D