San Diego?

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I have to go to San Diego next week for work. I'll have Monday and (more likely) Tuesday early'ish morning and definitely Tuesday evening available to play with my camera. I'll be staying around the airport on Harbor Island Drive. I won't have a car but am not adverse to taking a cab somewhere. So my question is. . . where should I go? Where would you go?

ohkphoto

Snow White
Coronado Island . . . too bad you're not in a motor home . . . had the wonderful opportunity to stay there a few years ago. I LOVE the beach . . . and ditto on the hotel . . . it's a step back in time.

Have fun, Eduard!

fotojack

Go check out the Tall Ships. Very very cool to see, if you're at all nautically inclined. Oh.....and go see a Padres ball game! :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Awesome job on the photos, Eduard! I really enjoyed looking at your gallery. You certainly captured the essence of the place. . . now I've got a bad case of "travel fever"! :)

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Awesome job on the photos, Eduard! I really enjoyed looking at your gallery. You certainly captured the essence of the place. . . now I've got a bad case of "travel fever"! :)

Thanks Helene. I only had a little time this morning. I'm hoping to go to Balboa Park tomorrow.