problems with raw files being supported by photoshop CS6 or Lightroom 5

fun

I just purchased my D750, I shot some photos in RAW processing mode. However, I am having problems with the files being supported by photoshop CS6 or Lightroom 5. Could someone please help me out? I have never had this happen before and I shoot in raw mode all the time with my previous Nikon. Thank you!

Horoscope Fish

I just purchased my D750, I shot some photos in RAW processing mode. However, I am having problems with the files being supported by photoshop CS6 or Lightroom 5. Could someone please help me out? I have never had this happen before and I shoot in raw mode all the time with my previous Nikon. Thank you!
You probably need the latest version of Adobe Camera Raw installed.

WayneF

Do your updates, that should do it.

The D750 needs ACR 8.7. My CS6 has 9.1.

D750 needs Lightroom 5.7

fun

Thank you! you were correct I needed to get the latest version and I did the download however my CS6 is not recognizing the downloaded updates. I have never had this happen before. Do you think you could help me out one more time? Thank you.

fun

Thank you!
You were correct I needed to do an update on my Photoshop. I did the latest download of 9.5 however my CS6 Photoshop is not acknowledging the download. I restarted my computer and I am at a lost. I have never had this happen before. Thank you so much for any further advice you can provide!

BackdoorArts

Alas, Adobe no longer supports Camera Raw updates for CS6 past 9.1.1. The good news is that the D750 was added in 8.7, so if you update to 9.1.1 you should be good to go.