Macro Diffuser

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I've been trying to decide whether I want to get an inexpensive macro ring flash or create a flash diffuser similar to Scott's. Hmm. :confused:

Bill16

I use Scott's diffuser, and I've been pretty happy with it! Though I am waiting on Scott to invent a good one for my nikon sb-800 flash!lol :D
[MENTION=9753]Scott Murray[/MENTION] Rocks macro photography inventions! :D

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I use Scott's diffuser, and I've been pretty happy with it! Though I am waiting on Scott to invent a good one for my nikon sb-800 flash!lol :D
@Scott Murray Rocks macro photography inventions! :D

When you got your SB-800, did it come with all the accessories? There was a snap-on diffuser that came with it--the SW-10H Diffusion Dome like this one:
Nikon SW-10H Wide Angle Flash Adapter (Diffusion Dome) 4320 B&H

Everything that came with new DB-800 flashes:
What's in the box

• SB-800 AF SpeedlightSD-800 Quick Recycle Battery Pack (for one R6 (AA) - size battery), AS-19 Speedlight Stand, SJ-800 Colored Filter Set (FL-G1 and TN-A1), SW-10H Diffusion Dome , SS-800 Soft Case

1232690024000_247098.jpg

Last edited:

Bill16

Yes, but I'm waiting for Scott to come up with something better! :D

When you got your SB-800, did it come with all the accessories? There was a snap-on diffuser that came with it--the SW-10H Diffusion Dome like this one:
Nikon SW-10H Wide Angle Flash Adapter (Diffusion Dome) 4320 B&H

Everything that came with new DB-800 flashes:
What's in the box

• SB-800 AF SpeedlightSD-800 Quick Recycle Battery Pack (for one R6 (AA) - size battery), AS-19 Speedlight Stand, SJ-800 Colored Filter Set (FL-G1 and TN-A1), SW-10H Diffusion Dome , SS-800 Soft Case

View attachment 206744