With what to flash my wee tiny Oxyria?

Borga Voffe

I was in fav photo store the other day. Almost got jumped to buy a Nissin i40. Just perfect in any way, size and looks, but could never take it out in the back garden for a try.

Now I read more about this-- I want that SB-700 in a smallet package like i40
What is Metz 52 AF, too expensive and big, but it works like a sb-700 on my d7200 yes??

What is SB-200 ?

All I want is a small wireless flash on my d7200, that is commanded by the internal flash. And is really really useful not as flassh for people, but lightening up my mountain flowers without the need of any cords....

Horoscope Fish

I was in fav photo store the other day. Almost got jumped to buy a Nissin i40. Just perfect in any way, size and looks, but could never take it out in the back garden for a try.

What is Metz 52 AF, too expensive and big, but it works like a sb-700 on my d7200 yes??

What is SB-200 ?

All I want is a small wireless flash on my d7200, that is commanded by the internal flash. And is really really useful not as flassh for people, but lightening up my mountain flowers without the need of any cords....
It sounds to me like what you want is a flash and a wireless trigger. This would allow you to fire a flash that is not attached to your camera and it would not require cords. I'd suggest you look at something like a Yongnuo 568EX and a Yongnuo 622N wireless controller. Here in the states you can buy both for $140: Yongnuo Wireless Combo

RocketCowboy

I use the combo Paul mentioned and like it a lot. You could also use a Yongnuo 560 with an integrated radio receiver, and then add a basic 602N to the camera. You give up TTL lighting with that setup (full manual), but saves a few bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aroy

What is SB-200 ?

SB200 is one of the components of the Nikon Wireless Closeup flash kit R1C1
Nikon R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System | B&H Photo Video

The system comes with
. Lens mounting rings
. 2 x SBR200 flash
. 1 x Su-800 commander module.

In case the body has commander mode, then the SU-800 can be dispensed with.

https://photographylife.com/reviews/nikon-wireless-close-up-speedlight-commander-kit-r1c1
https://luminous-landscape.com/nikon-r1c1-flash-system/
https://www.truetoad.com/Reviews/Ar.../Nikon-R1C1-Wireless-Speedlight-System-Review