Looking for specific software

Fred Kingston

I use LR almost exclusively as my front-end. IOW, I launch from LR to plugin's and other addin software.

I recently did some housekeeping, and NOW can't find what I'm looking for.

I had an editing program... It allowed to you create/add a light source (sunlight/window light) from anywhere on an image... and added the requisite light rays... It was a feature, as I recall, of another program... and now I can't remember which one it was....I have all the Nik Collection, and many of the Topaz plug-ins... and I'm thinking it was a trial version of something...

Can anyone help jog an old man's memory on which program this was??????

Thanks in advance...

Horoscope Fish

I use LR almost exclusively as my front-end. IOW, I launch from LR to plugin's and other addin software.

I recently did some housekeeping, and NOW can't find what I'm looking for.

I had an editing program... It allowed to you create/add a light source (sunlight/window light) from anywhere on an image... and added the requisite light rays... It was a feature, as I recall, of another program... and now I can't remember which one it was....I have all the Nik Collection, and many of the Topaz plug-ins... and I'm thinking it was a trial version of something...

Can anyone help jog an old man's memory on which program this was??????

Thanks in advance...
Could this have been a Lr "plug-in"? I know of some that sound like they do what you're describing.

Fred Kingston

Yes... It would have been... but it wasn't a plug-in's single purpose... It was one of a bunch of features in a program... I'm wondering if it was Topaz's recently released Textures program... the trial expired, and I can't see if it's in that program... and don't want to spend $69 to find out it's not.

Blacktop

Yes... It would have been... but it wasn't a plug-in's single purpose... It was one of a bunch of features in a program... I'm wondering if it was Topaz's recently released Textures program... the trial expired, and I can't see if it's in that program... and don't want to spend $69 to find out it's not.

When you downloaded that trial version it should have gone into your "downloads" folder and should still be there. Also if you are on Windows you can go to control panel and click on "add/remove programs" and scroll through there to check .