Quick n "dirty" Ph CC fix

Borga Voffe

Look at the photo;
AKR_0446BRUA.jpg

I have only used CC for a couple months, this is the best I can do.
Any magic tricks you can share how to fix this into a out if this world magic experience?

Horoscope Fish

Look at the photo... I have only used CC for a couple months, this is the best I can do.
Any magic tricks you can share how to fix this into a out if this world magic experience?
In short, no. That's not how post processing, or photography in general, works. At least not to my way of thinking...

As to your photo, what is it you want to fix?

Fred Kingston

Yes.... You goto the Presets menu under the Image tab, and select one of the presets. You can start with the Good preset, and move thru them until you get the look you want. The Spectacular preset is the highest. :rolleyes:

paul04

In short, no. That's not how post processing, or photography in general, works. At least not to my way of thinking.

Have to agree, You could try the shot from a different angle, like put the camera more or less on the floor pointing upwards, or square on, so everything is symmetrical using the bridge as the centre.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I hope you won't mind if I show you what I think could be done with your picture.

First is to remove distracting objects, in this case the manhole at the bottom left. This is simply done by using the lasso tool and then go to edit>fill>content aware.

Then I made a copy of the background layer and went to Edit>transform>warp, and dragged the upper right corner a bit out to bring the bridge's post a bit more vertical.

Then used the black & white layer and then brought the exposure up a bit because I think it's the only way to show that it was snowing (I guess this is what you wanted to show in this picture).

So here's my take on your shot:

PP test.jpg