An interesting article

Browncoat

I carry a print version with me at all times, also a copy of the Homeland Defense directive on photography. Actually, I carry two copies of each...just in case I come across an overzealous type who decides to tear one up.

fotojack

We need something like this in Canada. In all my searches, I haven't found any kind of legislation on the Rights of Photographers. There is something, but it's very vague, and I don't know if it's even legal legislation. This country is famous for "reviewing" and "studying" things for years on end, in the hopes that people will forget about it and make it go away. :)

Browncoat

Just carry the American version with you. I would imagine that like most cops, those mounties aren't very bright and wouldn't even know what they're looking at anyway.

fotojack

Just carry the American version with you. I would imagine that like most cops, those mounties aren't very bright and wouldn't even know what they're looking at anyway.

LOL... I had to laugh at this one, Anthony...... for reasons I'll explain at a later time.........when you give me your home email address. :)