Wifi connection issue

nurseanne

Suddenly my camera will not connect to my iPhone. The phone indicates a connection; however, the camera shows "waiting on connection" then error.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Suddenly my camera will not connect to my iPhone. The phone indicates a connection; however, the camera shows "waiting on connection" then error.
Just a thought as I do not connect to my phone often, but do you have the WiFi on the phone disconnected from other Wifi sources? or is the connection your phone is indicating to a connection that is not your camera?

Danno

Welcome to the Forum. I cannot answer your question, but there was another person having a similar problem just in the past couple days with an Iphone and a D7200 someone walked them through it. I have a Droid and D7200 and I use NFC to connect. It is pretty straight forward.

If I did did this right, here is the link to the thread were this is discussed and an answer offered, but this is related to a D7200.

It would help if you filled out your profile and told us what kind of equipment you had. That link I can never remember ;) but others here have a better memory than me. for now it would help if you included some specifics...

http://nikonites.com/d7200/35713-d7200-wifi-wmu-iphone.html?highlight=wifi+connection#axzz43zy3Mk00