Slide Show Software

ohkphoto

Snow White
I've found that most people would rather see a short, catchy video and then go to your photo gallery to see more photos. In terms of presentation, it's also much better to post your photos on FB via a slideshow on youtube. I used to have a monthly subscription to Animoto, but it's quite costly. Recently I switched to ProShow Web because I could export directly from Zenfolio. I tried it and I like it --it's much less expensive, very quick, and gives you much more control --doesn't have the "canned" animoto look.

darlenec59

Loved the slideshow Helene! Beautiful. Great choice of music too! While we're on this subject, I haven't checked out the website yet you used to put this together, but will. However, what software would allow me to make slideshows like this to burn to dvd? I want to put one together for my relatives. P.S. I just checked that website. I see they have a $30/year membership that allows dvd burning. I will try that out, but I am looking for software I can purchase that will allow me to do so. Recommendations?

Last edited:

KWJams

Great video Helene. Nice choice of effects and music.

Helene, I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here? Are you sending the video clip to folks to get them to visit a web page or will the clip be used on the page as content?

Hate to disagree Marcel, but when watching the clip I had trouble associating the slideshow stills of musicians with acoustic instruments, with the up-beat music.
In the description area below the clip would have been the place to put the web address to the page you want to create traffic to.