Something odd with marilyne's threads

nikonpup

Very odd. All of marilynne's thread i have viewed today are very sloooooooooooooow to load, tried to do a reply got a spinning circle. Everyone else ok.

nikonpup

must be this time change thing, laptop is slow but working ok on m's threads. Or maybe it was this: _DSC4153.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I will chime in with @nikonpup. Hers do take a while to load most of the time. Some others do also, but hers stick in my mind. Maybe because of the number she posts. Ha! I just chalk it up to my internet service provided by WigWam Smoke Signals.

nikonpup

i will chime in with @nikonpup. Hers do take a while to load most of the time. Some others do also, but hers stick in my mind. Maybe because of the number she posts. Ha! I just chalk it up to my internet service provided by wigwam smoke signals.
you may check with m on how she post her photos.
At one time she posted to her gallery and then to her threads. Most of the time they load just fine, today
supper slow this morning ok this afternoon.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
@nikonpup

Just saw this. I still add to the gallery, then post to the thread.

Funny you should say how slow they load Ron, because yours, Roy's and wev's take forever to load on my machine. Half the time I give up waiting and just go on to the next page.

J-see

I have the same issue while posting in certain threads. The moment I hit submit, it just hangs. I have to reload to continue. It's like that since I got back.

I think it has something to do with the replies it loads (down the page) and the images in them. That load seems too big to handle. Before I left last week this wasn't an issue so something changed lately.

Last edited:

Dawg Pics

It times out, but still posts the reply.
It throws me into another page that looks like the relply did not take, and if I click reply again, it posts again. I have noticed many duplicate posts recently by others. The forum is acting weird and slow.