Date problem

mikew_RIP

Just noticed my D7200 correctly dated until the 7th of march,then it jumped back to the 1st of march,any one else had this happen i cant think its because of the leap year.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I guess my system/method helps me to keep an eye on the date. When I download from the SD to the computer, I look at the Shooting date on the SD and make a folder with the shooting date as the name to download to. I would hope that I would notice if it jumped back in time, because I would already have a folder by that name.

I know this doesn't help you on the "Why" it happened, only on a way to sort of keep an eye on it. :encouragement:

MartinCornwall

I guess my system/method helps me to keep an eye on the date. When I download from the SD to the computer, I look at the Shooting date on the SD and make a folder with the shooting date as the name to download to. I would hope that I would notice if it jumped back in time, because I would already have a folder by that name.
:encouragement:

Exactly the way I do it as well.

Danno

I know this doesn't help you on the "Why" it happened, only on a way to sort of keep an eye on it. :encouragement:

Sad thing is... I do that too.... dain bramage prevented me from noticing for a couple of days... What helped me figure out the problem was the date on Nikonites... I could not post a March 1 picture on February 29. That was my light bulb moment. Even if a bit dim... :confused:

mikew_RIP

When I read the thread title I was going to suggest Match.com® | The Leading Online Dating Site for Singles & Personals : Match.com.

maybe the backup battery in the camera lost connection or is about dead? Have you reset the date and is it working correctly now? If yes then just keep an eye on it. It it is not working then try replacing the battery but that camera is so new I really doubt that is the problem.

You can guess what i got trying to google it :D

Reset it last night will keep an eye on it.