Fuji X Series Heaven!

AC016

I was in Ottawa over the weekend and took the opportunity to visit the Henrys store there. It's not a very big store, but i wanted to finally visit one of their brick & mortar sites, rather then just looking at the website all the time. Anyhow, i certainly chose the right day because Billy from "The Fuji Guys" was there with all the new X gear!!! Ohhhhhh, yummy! Gear fondling to excess!! I was able to pick up and use the new X70, the XT10, the XT1, the X-Pro2 (drool!!), the X30 and a few lenses, notably the new 100-400mm. Attached to the XT1 that i sampled, was the 50-140. Very nice indeed and well balanced. The lens was not as big as i thought it may be, neither was the 100-400. The X70 is certainly a nice, compact APS-C camera, but far to small for my liking. I enjoyed using the XT1 and XPro2 the most. Needless to say, the Henrys staf had to get in a cleaning crew to mop up all my drool. Great afternoon.

AC016

Yes, it's because of droolers like me, lol. Maybe that's why Billy was looking at me with some apprehension, lol ;)

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I was able to pick up and use the new X70, the XT10, the XT1, the X-Pro2 (drool!!), the X30 and a few lenses, notably the new 100-400mm. Attached to the XT1 that i sampled, was the 50-140. Very nice indeed and well balanced. The lens was not as big as i thought it may be, neither was the 100-400.

How would you compare the size of the 50-140 to a Nikon or Tamron 70-200/2.8?