Live View Issue

falcons1776

Just got this camera but didnt actually use it until this week. Worked great then yesterday while using it the message unable to start live view came up. I let it cool down. I recharged battery later in the day and still same problem. I was using it in as normal of a setting as possible on auto. I tried switching modes and it still comes up. Any thoughts?

mikew_RIP

Welcome to the forum,the main reason you have not had any reply's is a time thing,most members are not on line at this time and 37min is not giving it long to get an answer.

RobHD

id say back to the seller to get it fixed, but in the mean time try hooking it up to a computer and installing the latest firmware to see if that fixes the issue

falcons1776

Perhaps I am not familiar with the logistics of posting on this website, but Mike youre right about the 37 minutes. Your wrong in that its been since Feb 28 with 170 views.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
It sounds like you have done the preliminary trial solutions as it is usually an overheat problem that gives that message. You have let it cool, reset your lens and recharged the batteries, etc. Not much left, but to contact Nikon or the store you purchased it from and try to get them to resolve your problem. It stinks, but sometimes it does happen unfortunately.

Oh and Welcome to the forum.