Photo data question

paul14086

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been asked before. I googled it but couldn't find the answer.
On my previous d3200 I could review photos on the camera and check what settings were used. Eg 400 iso etc. Can I do this with the d7200 as I can't seem to figure it out..
Thanks in advance.

Danno

It is something you have to turn on in the settings. It is defined in the manual. It is in your Playback Menu under Playback display options. I really encourage you to get familiar with the manual like [MENTION=6277]Don Kuykendall[/MENTION] recommended. I also bought a users guide by David Busch - Nikon D7200 Guide to Digital Photography. It was a whole different world from my D3200.

Hope this helps. One other thing... I watched a lot of D7100 vids on YouTube. The menus are very similar and they helped me a lot.

paul14086

Yeah that's guys. I'm getting to know the d7200 and settings but I'm pretty sure I didn't have to turn it on with the d3200. That's what confused me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Danno

Yeah that's guys. I'm getting to know the d7200 and settings but I'm pretty sure I didn't have to turn it on with the d3200. That's what confused me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You are right Paul, you did not have to on the D3200. It is a lot easier to muddle thru. I really have had to rely a lot more on the manual and handbook I bought than I ever did with my D3200. But it has really been helpful and unlocked a ton of flexibility. I sure do enjoy using mine...