New Sigma cameras

mikew_RIP

Sigma has a good thing going with their lens lineup. I never understood why they are making cameras.

The one advantage they have when launching cameras is they already have a few lenses ready :D,if ime looking at this one correctly it could be the way for nikon to go,a mirrorless body that takes the standard range of lenses without adapters.

Blacktop

The one advantage they have when launching cameras is they already have a few lenses ready :D,if ime looking at this one correctly it could be the way for nikon to go,a mirrorless body that takes the standard range of lenses without adapters.

Are you saying Nikon mirrorless with Sigma lenses? I'm almost interested, but not really!;)

Blacktop

No its early for me but your not catching me out :D @Marcel was saying he would like Nikon to launch mirrorless that took Nikon lenses without adapter's

Why would you need an adapter for Nikon lenses on a Nikon body? Oh wait! You mean regular Nikon lenses on a Nikon mirrorless body?

RocketCowboy

If Sigma can build a better body (or at least as good a body), but not have all the lens compatibility issues that Nikon seems to create with Sigma glass...is there a market for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk