Soccer shots

jengajoh

I think people have been busy, I haven't been getting many comments either. I like the second one, very sharp, with a bit of motion in her leg.
Are you looking for a critique? Maybe posting in the critique thread will give you what you're looking for? I don't like giving CC if someone isn't asking for it. :)

Rick M

I do like the Soccer shots, not crazy about the first shot. Ditto on what Jen said, the forum has been quit for the last Month or so.

Will V|Photography

Thanks, I was expecting the second one to be the favorite. The first one was way over exposed when I shot it but didn't realize. I brought it back as best as I could because my aunt wanted a shot of him. I wasn't necessarily looking for a critique but as my signature says I'm always open to it.

FoxRacer2

Thanks, I was expecting the second one to be the favorite. The first one was way over exposed when I shot it but didn't realize. I brought it back as best as I could because my aunt wanted a shot of him. I wasn't necessarily looking for a critique but as my signature says I'm always open to it.

Yeah I was gonna say, that first one has way too much light, may I ask what shutter speed you used to freeze the action like that?

Will V|Photography

That shot was on my 55-200 @ 122mm, 1/160 sec, f/4.8, ISO 200

I probably could've bumped up the ISO and gone with a faster shutter but I was liking the slight blur that I was getting.