New member from Florida

Travis Garrett

Hello everyone my name is Travis. Just moved to Florida. Been shooting for about 10 years. My focus in photography is landscape, still life, hdr. Recently getting into street photography. My equipment I use d5000,d7000 several af-d lenses my main lenses I use are nikon 35mm 1.8, tamron 70-300mm and Nikon 28-80. Looking forward to communicate and share my art with you guys. Have a nice day.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Travis Garrett

There are several of us meeting in Lakeland Florida next week. Are you anywhere close to there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in labelle. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Getting ready for the workshop next week in Wakodahatchee. Thank you for the offer.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I live in labelle. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Getting ready for the workshop next week in Wakodahatchee. Thank you for the offer.

When did they announce workshops at Wako? They told me last year they were stopping them due to funding.

Travis Garrett

When did they announce workshops at Wako? They told me last year they were stopping them due to funding.
Don't know all the details going with my grandmother.
2426bcd2d557788f8b5d6886d9a564a8.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Don't know all the details going with my grandmother.
2426bcd2d557788f8b5d6886d9a564a8.jpg

Okay, this is at Loxahatchee with the hands on at Wako. You can still do Circle B in Lakeland with us on 2/10 and/or 2/11 if you don't work or can get a day off.

Let me know what time you'll be at Wako on Sunday, maybe I can meet you there, if only just to meet a fellow Nikonite and show you some of the highlights of Wako.

Travis Garrett

Okay, this is at Loxahatchee with the hands on at Wako. You can still do Circle B in Lakeland with us on 2/10 and/or 2/11 if you don't work or can get a day off.

Let me know what time you'll be at Wako on Sunday, maybe I can meet you there, if only just to meet a fellow Nikonite and show you some of the highlights of Wako.
New to Florida. 1st time doing a workshop so this is new too me.I won't know the exact time I'll be there in till next week. I'll give you the time sometime. Next week.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
New to Florida. 1st time doing a workshop so this is new too me.I won't know the exact time I'll be there in till next week. I'll give you the time sometime. Next week.

Sounds good. Based on the itinerary, looks like it will be some time between 7:30 and 9:15am.