Nikon 55-200 + raynox dcr-250

Hello, i'm planning to buy the nikon d5500 and i alreday have raynox dcr-250

with what combo wuill ia hev better picture and flexibility
With 55-200 + raynox dcr-250 which give me 2.25:1 according to that page Using Raynox Adapters For Extreme Macro

or with a dedicated macro lets say nikon 85 micro or tamron 90???
i want about 100-120mm working distance

Thanks a lot

Blacktop

As Mike say's and I always thought that Raynox only worked with fixed focus lens.....

i have one of those raynox 250's It works well on my 70-300mm. You might want to hold off on buying a macro lens untill you figured out that you actually like doing that kind of shooting. It's a novelty at first but it might wear off after a while. I haven't touched the Raynox or my macro lens in ages.

nidding

If I were you, I would try to find a used dedicated macro lens.
I don't know how much experience you have with macro, but I'd say that starting out beyond 1:1 is maybe a bit of steep learning curve. 1:1 is not that easy in the first place.
I really love my Micro Nikkor 85/3.5, which also works well with a DCR-250, giving a magnification of around 2.36:1. With image stabilization and a nice focal length it also doubles very reasonably as a portrait lens for even relatively poor light scenarios :)

Which ever lens or combo you end up with, you will need to figure out a way to light you subject, so that's also something to consider when starting out in macro.

Thanks all of you for your fast repsonse

i already have panaosnic fz200 (24-600 at 35mm) with raynox
at 600 mm the width of scene is 7mm so i'm not new to macro, of course i'm learning every day
but because i wiil keep the fz200 for my daughter i try to give the less money i can and take the best IQ

thats why i'm asking if i will have the same results and if there is small difference the price tag is big 150 euro with 430euro (nikon 85 micro or tamron sp 90) here in greece and in various europeans and china shops