Weekly Challenge August 24-31: Fences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browncoat

5018d1313317368-chriss-pix-365-2011-starting-after-pete-111-dsc_2825_26_27_28_29_30_31_tonemappe.jpg

Fences
Weekly Challenge August 24-31

The winner of the Candid Smiles challenge was Vermonster. He issued this challenge and will be judging the entries. Good luck everyone!

This week's challenge will be "fences." There are fences that keep things in and fences that keep things out . Either way, have fun capturing a different style, angle, position, etc. Whether your in a city, suburb, or a remote rural area, there are numerous fences to choose from! Have fun and good luck.

Be sure to visit the Weekly Challenge Rules & Guidelines for more information. This thread will be closed on August 31st...so get those photos in!

The Rules

1. Photos must be posted to the thread in order to be considered for the challenge.
  2. Any photo submitted for a weekly challenge must be taken during the dates specified in the challenge thread and taken by you! Because not all EXIF data can be verified, we will use the honor system here.
  3. Challenges will be judged solely by the winner of the previous week. There will be no individual voting.
  4. Only one photo entry per member, for each challenge.

There will be no cash or prizes awarded for the Weekly Challenge, unless specifically noted by the site administrator. This is a member-run contest, and the purpose of the Weekly Challenge is to encourage member participation on the forums and to keep you taking pictures!

Any photo will be accepted for the challenge. Edited/straight out of the camera, it does not matter. You are left with complete freedom to do whatever genre of photography you wish to do, and your own interpretation of the challenge subject.

Mis Adam

I pass this fence nearly every day, never take time out to shoot it. but thanks to this challenge I did. I guess I should stop to smell the flowers more often. sunflowers 82411 (2).jpg

Michael Black

Kim20 while I was out looking for fences I was looking for one that diapered into water. but by the looks of it, it was in your neck of the woods and not mine. Very nice:).

Kim20

Kim20 while I was out looking for fences I was looking for one that diapered into water. but by the looks of it, it was in your neck of the woods and not mine. Very nice:).
It was just down the road a ways. I was looking for the local loons, and while pushing my way through the shore line bush, I came across it. I thought, "hey! great! A fence photo op for this weeks challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.