Autofocus

smakelijk11

I feel silly asking this but I have two D700s and I shoot semi-pro. I'm having problems getting the autofocus on the eye and it's obviously worse at shallower depths of field. I know with an 810 there is a feature to focus on the eye. About half of my shots, the focus is off. Any advice would be appreciated.

Blacktop

I feel silly asking this but I have two D700s and I shoot semi-pro. I'm having problems getting the autofocus on the eye and it's obviously worse at shallower depths of field. I know with an 810 there is a feature to focus on the eye. About half of my shots, the focus is off. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, I feel silly asking this since you're a semi-pro, but are you in AF-S Single point?

subash jeram

Hi guys, don't know how to start a new tab so please excuse me. I don't know how or what I've changed but I don't see the single focus point I used to have on my D700 it focuses but is blank as far as displaying the focus point is concerned. Any suggestions? Please n thank you in advance.

kawaracer

On the back of your camera just above the info button is the switch to select single focus point, when it is set on the white rectangle you dont have any focus points in the vieuwfinder.