Refurbished D7200s

mikew_RIP

I still dont believe this refurbished thing,to be refurbished they would have needed to be returned to Nikon faulty,where are all the upset owners who have returned there D7200,give it a year and refurbished D500s could be a bargain.

A lot of them are not faulty. They are returned because they are store demos or are returned because the customer could not figure out how to use it or some other reason. Nikon just cleans them up a bit and checks them and repackages them and send them in their way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eggshin

Be joining you guys in 7-10 days. Saw that price and left my better judgement elsewhere. Upgrading from a D3000, this should be a nice and formidable learning curve.

Danno

I am more than happy with mine. I love it. I could not get over some of th the responses ☺. My referbished D7200 has really worked out well. It had about 20 shutter clicks. Not sure what costitutes "refurbished", but it put my camera in reach much sooner than planned.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Eggshin

Well it showed up today, I'm at work and can't play with it yet--but later I'll post an update of the condition it's in.

Eggshin

Battery is still charging up, but it came in a well packed white Nikon marked box, all the accessories looked brand new, and so did the camera. The back lcd looked dusty but I expected as much. No signs of use, wear or tear that I can see so far. If you had handed it to me and said it was brand new I'd be inclined to believe it. When I get off I'll post a pic of it and try to get the shutter count. It's a much more substantial beast than my old d3000 that's for sure.

singlerosa_RIP

I've bought 5 refurb items direct from Nikon, 2 bodies and 3 lenses. All appeared as new. Both bodies had less than 20 clicks. Enjoy your great deal on a fine camera.

Danno

Battery is still charging up, but it came in a well packed white Nikon marked box, all the accessories looked brand new, and so did the camera. The back lcd looked dusty but I expected as much. No signs of use, wear or tear that I can see so far. If you had handed it to me and said it was brand new I'd be inclined to believe it. When I get off I'll post a pic of it and try to get the shutter count. It's a much more substantial beast than my old d3000 that's for sure.
I have to tell you I really was pleased with my referbished D7200. Much different than my D3200. Menu setup was a lot different. D7100 YouTube videos helped. Could not find a lot of D7200. Congrats, you will like it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

MaxBlake

I've yet to purchase a camera body that was refurbished, not that I wouldn't do it. I've had excellent luck purchasing refurbished lenses, both directly from Nikon and from Adorama and B&H. In all cases, I can't tell the difference between refurbished and new when it comes time to evaluate the photo taken. I do purchase extended warranties on the refurbished lenses. I lost a lens to a clattering once and regretted not spending the extra few dollars.