Site for sunrise / sunset forecasts

cbay

</title> <title>SunsetWx

Would have worked last night here. :rolleyes: Looked out the window right before dark and was one of the best sunsets in a very long time. Checked this site and would have gone if known about it. Appears they have some degree of accuracy with it.

Dawg Pics

Better sunset meaning more clouds?
I was hoping to try for a sunset image, but there wasn't enough interest in the sky to shoot.

Fred Kingston

Just an FYI...there are cell phone apps that use your location, and accurately tell you what the golden hour and sunset times, and sunrises are...

cbay

Better sunset meaning more clouds?
I was hoping to try for a sunset image, but there wasn't enough interest in the sky to shoot.
Yes, these guys have worked a model which tries to predict good skies / clouds for nice sunsets. According to their model and your location the sky may be good for shooting a sunset tonight. If you get a chance maybe see if they called it right. :)

Dawg Pics

Yes, these guys have worked a model which tries to predict good skies / clouds for nice sunsets. According to their model and your location the sky may be good for shooting a sunset tonight. If you get a chance maybe see if they called it right. :)

I didn't get out in time to shoot, but from what I could see, it did look like a better sunset than yesterday. Thanks for the link.