The boys

eyeshoot84

Trying out white balance and exposure....for a newbie uploadfromtaptalk1453241639891.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453241650121.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453241658892.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453241670561.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

eyeshoot84

WB is severely off. I suggest getting and learning to use an Expodisc - makes WB so easy.
Thank you for your input. I was googling and watching tutorials. I changed the flash mode to iridescent as reccomended. Could that have been a factor also?

eyeshoot84

I think I have corrected it. Fiddled around inside camera and went to NEF raw processing.... I can see the difference and my error

eyeshoot84

Thank you. I had read on a site I forget where but iridescent flash mode was best for normal indoor lighting...well I changed it to fluorescent instead in Nef raw processing and the difference is extremely noticeable. I'm learning by error I suppose.

Daz

Incandescent is used when you have very yellow bulbs (The old school ones with a filament in them) typically these are found in most homes so this would be right, however some homes have fluorescent lights (A whiter bulb) so it is just a case of playing and learning as to what balance you need for the room you are in :)

Roy1961

Contributor
another tip for posting, when you make your picture bigger hit the space bar twice then hit return twice, this will make gaps/spaces between you photos.

Is he going to be the next Russell Wilson?

Dawg Pics

They are so cute.

I had to sit there and take test shots so I could remember to change things like WB, and to see what different settings did in my environment. So, don't feel like the Lone Ranger. We all go through it at some point. I still am. I try to figure out what I did wrong on a daily basis. Although, now I can at least figure it out for the most part. So, I call that growth.

Keep shooting.

eyeshoot84

another tip for posting, when you make your picture bigger hit the space bar twice then hit return twice, this will make gaps/spaces between you photos.

Is he going to be the next Russell Wilson?
Lol that is his team...so hopefully. Mom would love to a have one become a Nfl player.