Hello from Moto-grapher

oops2001

Hello,

I am from India. I have two passions, motorcycle roadtrips and photography. Sadly I never had the time and equipment for photography, but three days back got myself a D3300. Now I am overwhelmed a bit and slowly learning the technical aspects of photography/DSLRs. Hope to share, learn and get inspired from all amazing people here.

Thanks.

Deezey

Welcome to Nikonites!!!! Two passions that got together!! Can't wait to see some shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Now lets see some great photos. India is such a beautiful and interesting place.

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

RocketCowboy

Howdy from Texas and welcome to Nikonites! It's always great to see another motorcyclist on the forum. It was my motorcycle trips that got me back into photography as well!

CP93

Moto-grapher: Welcome!

What are you riding?

BikeR.jpg

oops2001

Howdy from Texas and welcome to Nikonites! It's always great to see another motorcyclist on the forum. It was my motorcycle trips that got me back into photography as well!

Awesome and thanks a lot. : ). From what I have seen in images and in videos, Texas has some amazing landscapes and amazing roads. Would love to visit there someday.

Last edited: