Took Ramona for an impromptu shoot

Will V|Photography

Today was the first day in months that she had been driven more than a block. :cool: She seemed to enjoy it and I figured I'd take advantage of the overcast conditions. I know all the pictures are from the same angle but they're the only ones that came out decent. Enjoy!

GTI Mini-Shoot (5) by FLWill, on Flickr

GTI Mini-Shoot (4) by FLWill, on Flickr

GTI Mini-Shoot (2) by FLWill, on Flickr

GTI Mini-Shoot (1) by FLWill, on Flickr

and in the spirit of my friends selective color shot, I thought I'd whip up a couple of my own...

GTI Mini-Shoot (3) by FLWill, on Flickr

GTI Mini-Shoot (6) by FLWill, on Flickr

Last edited:

Will V|Photography

Helene didn't you know all us "males" nickname everything?

BTW...Nice car!

Hahahaha YES!! And thanks! :D I've put a lot of love into her and she still needs a lot of work. Complete transformation from when I purchased her though...

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjMtMjAwOTA2MTYtMTY0M.jpg

Will V|Photography

Thanks!

I bought her at stock height and you can't really tell from the grass but... she's lower than when I bought her and definitely pretty low. I try to autocross as often as possible and she'll be seeing some track time in the future so she won't be going much lower, if any. I already have a hard time with speedbumps and my driveway! :D

Will V|Photography

Thanks Joe! I've always wanted to try a field shoot and finally found one where I wouldn't get shot at and/or arrested. I'm not too excited with how it came out either. I'll be getting together with a buddy of mine and doing a regular shoot soon. I just need to find an interesting location...

Sandpatch

Not sure where else to fit this in our forum, but for people who are interested in vintage VWs and other cars, watch reruns of the old TV show Adam-12. Being shot in California from 1968 to 1975 with a lot of driving footage, there's no end to the cool cars that can be seen passing by or parked in the background. Last night I saw an early '60s Porsche and BMW parked next to each other in a parking garage and one of those early '60s VW pickup trucks. Ho hum.

Oh, and our VW Jetta TDI 6M is named 'Gretta'.