D810 portrait

lorenbrothers

Master! It's alive!!

A_IMG_4621.jpg

A_IMG_4626.jpg

lorenbrothers

I must really say I'm amazed by the 'snap' and quality of photographs taken with this camera! These are just 'goofing' around snaps while setting up the tripod. (NOT meant to be artistic ... just studies)

a_DSC_0015.jpg

a_DSC_0016.jpg

a_DSC_0019.jpg

a_DSC_0031.jpg

a_DSC_0038.jpg

b_DSC_0031.jpg

Last edited:

Moab Man

I'm blown away by two things. First, that Powershot is AMAZING! Really impressive. Second, that lens is a monster! It absolutely dwarfs that Cherokee in the background.

lorenbrothers

I'm blown away by two things. First, that Powershot is AMAZING! Really impressive. Second, that lens is a monster! It absolutely dwarfs that Cherokee in the background.

LOL Silly rabbit ... Trix are for kids. ;) The Jeep I bought with my contest winnings from the photo. ($1,500 for a '94) Also a pontoon boat, a trip to Maui to learn the D810 (leaving tomorrow for Seattle), and finally Cambodia in the first part of March to put it through it's paces in the ruins of Angkor Wat! (the camera ... not the Jeep!)

Moab Man

LOL Silly rabbit ... Trix are for kids. ;) The Jeep I bought with my contest winnings from the photo. ($1,500 for a '94) Also a pontoon boat, a trip to Maui to learn the D810 (leaving tomorrow for Seattle), and finally Cambodia in the first part of March to put it through it's paces in the ruins of Angkor Wat! (the camera ... not the Jeep!)

Probably be easier to carry the Jeep rather than that lens. :)