Good tripods?

Ellie

Hi guys!
I was wondering what tripods you have found are the best or know are good and let me know why you like them :)
(I do prefer the ones with chunkier legs and also something that shows the angle/degree!)
as many suggestions as you want people

thanks again!!

Horoscope Fish

Hi guys!
I was wondering what tripods you have found are the best or know are good and let me know why you like them :)
(I do prefer the ones with chunkier legs and also something that shows the angle/degree!)
as many suggestions as you want people

thanks again!!
I finally found long-lasting happiness with the Manfrotto 055XPROB, but it's been replaced by the MT055XPRO3 which I'm sure is just as good.

I like it because it's solid and because it works. Every time.

All depends on your budget. I personally like my Dolica Proline Tripod I have their G100 Proline Pistol Grip Head on mine. I have Arthritis in my hands and the pistol grip makes it faster and easier for me to move and lock the camera into whatever position I need. I also have two of their TX570B150DS Reversible Traveler 57" Tripod with Ball Head and Integrated Monopod. The are a little shaky but are very small and lightweight a still rated at Max operating load of 15 lbs. They really great when my wife and I are out and about and trying to travel light.

There are better tripods out there and they cost a lot more money but my Dolica tripods are very good and cost a lot less than some.

paul04

Like Don said, All depends on your budget.

I got the Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 Aluminium Tripod a couple of weeks ago, very good tripod,
And horoscope fish mentioned the Manfrotto 055XPRO3 also very good.

RocketCowboy

I finally found long-lasting happiness with the Manfrotto 055XPROB, but it's been replaced by the MT055XPRO3 which I'm sure is just as good.

I like it because it's solid and because it works. Every time.

The MT055XPRO3 is my go-to tripod. The only time the MeFoto comes out is when I need a compromise and can't pack the Manfrotto for a trip.

292smith

I'm excited for my mefoto backpacker. Folds down to about 13". Should be able to take it mountain biking. Not nearly as sturdy as the others listed, but fills a niche I have.