Hello from Scotland.

Emjay

Hiya, I'm Emma, I'm not new to taking pictures, but I'm a total beginner to digital photography, I just got the Nikon D3300 with the 18-55mm VRll lens kit for Christmas, so I'm still trying to learn how all the settings work, I look forward to getting to know you all and to learn from the best :)

Scott Murray

Hiya, I'm Emma, I'm not new to taking pictures, but I'm a total beginner to digital photography, I just got the Nikon D3300 with the 18-55mm VRll lens kit for Christmas, so I'm still trying to learn how all the settings work, I look forward to getting to know you all and to learn from the best :)
Welcome Emma, hope you enjoy the forum.

Simons

Hello, and Welcome to the forums. Enjoy the stay and looking forward to seeing some photo's. A great bunch of people here if you have questions.

-Doug

Welcome to the forum. Ask plenty of questions from our group. We may not know the answers but we will do our best to help you. We love to see photos from around the world so start posting yours here. This is a little guide to get you started in posting photos

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.