2016 366 Project Entries

Roy1961

Contributor
So as far as I see (at the moment) we have 14 entries for this years 366 Project, I have listed them in alphabetical order, I for one like to try and keep up with others doing this challenge, this will be an easy way to see who is still going.

1. Backdoorhippie
  2. Blacktop
  3. Cwgrizz
  4. Danno
  5. Dawg
  6. HorscopeFish
  7. Kyy
  8. Moab Man
  9. Mikew
  10. Nidding
  11. Roy
  12. Weebee
  13. Wendy
  14. Wev

good luck to everyone, keep going, there will be bad days but the good ones will come too.

Last edited:

Roy1961

Contributor
if I have missed anyone or new ones are added (till 16th Jan I believe), I will add them to the list.

Moab Man

are you in the correct thread, or did you post in the general thread?

I thought I did it right, but apparently I did not and need a moderator to clean up my mess please. LOL. I failed to put it in the sub category.

Moderator? Anyone? Can someone help me and put my thread in the correct sub-category.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I have decided to consider it and have been getting at least one per day, so far. I am testing the waters until the entry deadline to see if I think I will be able to succeed. (Up in the air for now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I did it right, but apparently I did not and need a moderator to clean up my mess please. LOL. I failed to put it in the sub category.

Moderator? Anyone? Can someone help me and put my thread in the correct sub-category.

I moved it for you. I am also sending you the names of some very sweet teacher friends of mine in Utah that can help you with your reading problems. @MoabLady @wthorson

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Moab Man

Jan 8, 2016

Late evening flying with a bit of high speed sync (1/800) to make the riders pop.

W_DSC_0388.jpg

W_DSC_0389.jpg

mikew_RIP

I have decided to consider it and have been getting at least one per day, so far. I am testing the waters until the entry deadline to see if I think I will be able to succeed. (Up in the air for now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The water isnt very deep :D