Bag for 1 J1.

CraigFairlie

I've got the 1 J1 with 10-30mm and 30-110mm lenses. The 30-110mm was a gift which i received for Christmas. However, the bag, I've got for it just now, only fits the 1 J1 and the 10-30mm lens. The camera bag I've got also holds one spare battery and my spare 16GB SD card (I currently use a 128GB SD)

So, I'm wondering if someone can recommend a bag which would fit everything for a decent price. My maxi um budget would be £30.

Thanks

Craig.

paul04

What I did when I needed a bag for my J1 and 10-30mm lens, took the camera in to the local shop, and tried them out till I found one that was just right. A lowepro tlz10, you will need one just a bit bigger to fit both lenses.

CraigFairlie

Thank you very much mate. My local independent Camera shop is very good and highly regarded, so i'll go down today or tomorrow to have a look at my options.

Would the CF-EU06 bag hold both lenses?

Last edited:

crisscross

I down-weighted to n1 v3 just over a year ago and found the bag for the 80-400DX I had over after one was replaced rather than repaired just the job. It also holds the n1 70-300 lens and a couple of spare batteries. As my n1 v3 is awaiting repair (yes I am careless!) I find it also holds n1 j5 all the lenses and a cheap loupe (viewfinder substitute). Usually available used for modest price.

crashton

The Think Tank Mirrorless mover 20 is a great bag. It fits my Nikon V1 + lenses really well. There is a review of it on this site.

weebee

I use the Lowepro photo traveler 150 to carry/store my NI J5 gear. Great pack. It holds all I need for my camera, spare battery, charger, 10-30, 30-110 lenses, extension tubes, Amazon fire tablet. Mefoto day trip tripod. Once I get the 70-300 lenses. The tripod will be moved to the outside of the bag. There is provisions for doing that. If I'm just going to carry the camera and extra lenses. The Lowpro Edit 10 does a good job of that. It will hold the J5 with 30-110 attached with a pocket in the front to store the 10-30.

DSCN0495.jpg

DSCN0496.jpg

DSCN0497.jpg