Don Kuykendall's 52 in 2016

Not much on themed photo threads. I just don't have that kind of patience so I have decided to just post what I think is the best of last weeks shooting.
Week 1
Here is one I shot last week on a cold and rainy day. We were just shooting waterfalls and happened to be there when this guy went over the falls. I just wish I had remembered to set the camera on JPEG before I started shooting so I could have gotten the entire run down the face of the falls.

750_1095-edit-edit-edit_nikon_d750_55_mm_1-1500_sec_at_f_-_4.0_iso_1000.jpg

Blacktop

Not much on themed photo threads. I just don't have that kind of patience so I have decided to just post what I think is the best of last weeks shooting.
Week 1
Here is one I shot last week on a cold and rainy day. We were just shooting waterfalls and happened to be there when this guy went over the falls. I just wish I had remembered to set the camera on JPEG before I started shooting so I could have gotten the entire run down the face of the falls.

750_1095-edit-edit-edit_nikon_d750_55_mm_1-1500_sec_at_f_-_4.0_iso_1000.jpg

A lot of us are doing that this time.

Someone mentioned this week about flowers from Walmart so while I was buying groceries this week I picked up a bouquet. My wife thought it was sweet of me until I told her it was for me to photograph. I did let her put it on the table since we had company coming over for dinner tonight. Then I took it apart and shot it.

01-24-16_0002-2-edit-edit_nikon_d750_50_mm_5.0_sec_at_f_-_22_iso_400.jpg

Whiskeyman

... or Don could have said "Of course they are. Who else would they be for?" followed a bit later by "You know, these are too pretty not to take a picture of. Why don't I get my camera."

:rolleyes:

WM

You could have been stealthy, "Here honey, hold this bouquet, and I'll take a pic."

... or Don could have said "Of course they are. Who else would they be for?" followed a bit later by "You know, these are too pretty not to take a picture of. Why don't I get my camera."

:rolleyes:

WM

We have been married for over 40 years. She sees right through me. Better for me to tell her upfront. That and she really like the photos did and she get to see those forever.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
If I ever brought flowers home to my wife, she would divorce me. Two reasons: 1. Having never doing it for the past 45+ years, she would think that I had been up to no good and was trying to cover it up with flowers. 2. She would want me to just give her the money for them, to spend on other things.

Actually there are probably more, but.......... (she just walked in, so I can't go into that now. Ha!)

Last edited: