Hello from East TN- new member

Ski38off

Hello-

I'm Jeff from the Knoxville area of east tn. I've been a photo enthusiast my entire life, I really like shooting photos of my family, especially my 12yo girl and her various sports, (soccer especially). we live in a very scenic area of the us, with lots of mountains, rivers, lakes and of course lots of wildlife.

I also enjoy spending lots of time on the water with my family and friends, and am a competitive water skier, and we also enjoy taming the tail of the dragon (us 129 south 318 curves in 11 miles) in our M3.

I'm a regional sales manager in the Agribusiness industry and travel from Michigan to central Alabama, so I see lots of things and places to take photos of. I'm looking forward to gaining more knowledge of photography and hopefully sharpening my skills!

I'm currently shooting with a D7000 but am about to make the plunge to full frame with a D750. :encouragement: All but one of my lens are Full frame, so that wont be a hurdle.

Ski38off

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! DSC_6890.jpg

koi327

Hello Jeff, l'm another new member from East TN also, we live near the Morgan/Anderson/Roane County line intersection.