2 months old baby

Joy R

Hi All
Name is Joy
i'm just into photography 2 months ago.
i never had a DSLR before
i wanted to get D7200 before. but i thought to myself if couldn't make good pictures with D3300 and kitlens, i don't deserve D7200 and other lenses

right now, i'm into any static subjects first. Landscapes, cityscapes are my main interests as i live in the middle of CBD with very rare occasion to get days off to mountain scenery

i chose B+W MRC for my first polarizer and Manfrotto for the tripod. i read a lot of articles from Nasim Mansurov's photographylife.com
in fact, all of my preference of must-have gears are the result of listening to what he says

i hope i can learn from the PROs here

Colors Sunset Brings (without emphasizing any color).jpg

Welcome to the forum. We do have a lot of good photographers and people here. Most of whom re more than willing to share their knowledge with you whenever they can.

Now post a lot of photos so we can see your part of the world.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Welcome to Nikonites Joy. It is a great place to hang out. The only better place to hang out, is out taking photos. Ha!

Joy R

thanks enduro_SL
thanks Walt
thanks Paul_04
@ Jay-Dean; haha and prime lenses are so tempting. thanks
thanks Marilynne

Joy R

how to post pictures?
i tried couples of time but didn't show up at Gallery Member Albums or Newest 12 Images

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
These are the instructions Don usually adds to his post.

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.