Guess I'm missing an Introduction

Kladz

Hey Nikonites ;)

I'm from Canada and going to attend University of Toronto this coming Fall. I'm currently on a vacation in China and.. man, lens + accessories here is a fraction cheaper than Canada.

I'm on a shopping spree right now ;P And hopefully I won't use up all my money that I earned from part-time. Anyway, hello nikonites and hopefully I'll be active here.

-Kladz

silvertip

Welcome, this is a fun site. You can learn a lot here and post your equipment so we all be helpful. Have fun shopping but remember it is the buying that cost money. lol

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, kladz. Something to point out when buying abroad; bringing it back to Canada, the warranty is void. (told to me by a Nikon rep)

Kladz

Thanks for the tip :p I'm just right across the border, Toronto, so if I need to get a repair or anything, I can just hop on the car and drive over ;)

And man, China stuff ISSS dirt cheap. But apparnetly some lens they sell are second hand refurbished (from really crappy condition) and if you happen to buy those... then... Yeah.

I'm hopping over to Hong Kong tomorrow because I heard HK sells CHEAPER lens because of the recent exchange rate.