red eye

likes2fly

I did not have trouble with red eye before but now I'm a day away from taking photo's
at my daughters wedding and getting red eye on every photo I take with a flash if the person is within thirty feet or so. I'm using scene mode,portait,view finder(not lcd)

FoxRacer2

I believe if you look under your settings, I believe its under the flash settings there is a mode which will prevent red eye. I do not have my camera on me I couldn't tells ya exactly where. Hope this helps...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

likes2fly

I believe if you look under your settings, I believe its under the flash settings there is a mode which will prevent red eye. I do not have my camera on me I couldn't tells ya exactly where. Hope this helps...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I think I found that at one time and checked it but I cant find it now. I've really looked hard too. I don't have my manual with me. I reset the master reset settings that I could find but still no help.

LensWork

I did not have trouble with red eye before but now I'm a day away from taking photo's
at my daughters wedding and getting red eye on every photo I take with a flash if the person is within thirty feet or so. I'm using scene mode,portait,view finder(not lcd)

Please let us know what camera & flash you are using.

theregsy

You can get a pop up diffuser that should help, or try taping a single sheet of tissue paper (white) so it covers the flash. Its worked for me in the past :) Best of Luck.