DIY Focusing Chart and Process

TedG954

The Cleveland Photography Society had a DIY meeting where people introduced simple solutions for various needs.

Some of you folks may find this useful.

(Removed due to security problem in link)

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang

clicking the link opened a pdf file with a link to the focus chart ...........................it immediately threw up critical errors for windows and security essentials went nuts .
do not open links ............................

Horoscope Fish

clicking the link opened a pdf file with a link to the focus chart ...........................it immediately threw up critical errors for windows and security essentials went nuts .
The required test chart is part of the PDF file, it's down at the bottom.

I concur the link at the top of the document is bad, very bad... Do not click on the link.

TedG954

Huh. It opened fine for me. I just clicked the link and it worked. Once you open it intitially, DON'T click on the blue links. Just scroll down.

Last edited:
i removed the link. We don't need any links here that have that kind of security problems. Sorry.

If you want you can download the file and remove the link and then repost without the link included.